1. There is One God — He has revealed Himself to mankind through the Bible.
2. The One God reveals Himself in Three Persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who function in complete and perfect Oneness.
3. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, who has come in the flesh. (Col 2:9; Rom 1:4)
4. We believe the Bible is the full and complete Word of God (Timothy 3:16-17) and is able to make us wise unto salvation. It is not simply to be taught or heard but obeyed in all of life.
5. We believe the two greatest commandments, as summarized by Jesus in Matthew 22:36-40 are:
a) To love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
b) To love your neighbor as yourself.
6. We believe that Salvation is by Grace through Faith. Our Salvation was purchased completely and freely by Jesus Christ on the Cross. In response to His amazing grace, we must individually:
a) Hear God’s Word and Call (Romans 10:17)
b) Sincerely acknowledge our sinful and lost condition (Romans 3:23)
c) Call upon the Name of the Lord for mercy (Romans 10:13)
d) Personally believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He died on the cross for the sins of all mankind (Romans 10:9-10; Romans 5:6-8), and that He rose back to life on the third day.
e) Repent and turn away from sin (Acts 2:38)
f) Confess our sins and our faith in Jesus Christ (1 John 1:9; Romans 10:10)
g) Be baptized in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit for the remission of our sins (Acts 2:38)
7. We believe the Christian Life is to be a life of devotion, love, and service to God. For each of us, this means:
a) A close and personal relationship with God in Christ.
b) A deep sense of our personal value to God (knowing He is working in me).
c) A willingness to share the Gospel with others.
d) A deep, life-long commitment to marriage and family.
e) Loving one another in Christ — which involves bearing one another’s burdens.
f) Being honest and dependable in everything I do.
g) Working diligently to provide not only for my own family’s needs, but also to share with those in need.
h) Doing good works of service in the church congregation and in the community.
8. Our hope is to help bring the Kingdom of Heaven to earth, and to go to Heaven one day.